respect the fidelity


Hello my dear readers!
Hope you all are well :) I have been really busy lately with some *srs biznizz* but fortunately my life will be back to normal soon. Can't be happier, even though i'm usually getting tired quick of all the routine.
Gonna watch a new episode of TVD tonight and plan on relaxing in a bath too, so i'm in a little hurry writing this post, hope Joseph Morgan and Ian Somerhalder are a good excuse! ;)
Do you like watching series? And if yes, what are your favorite?

Добрый вечер, мои дорогие!
Надеюсь у вас все хорошо :) Это неделю я старалась сделать как можно больше важных дел, но пока еще не могу сказать, преуспела в этом или нет... На самом деле, не могу дождаться когда моя жизнь придет в норму, несмотря на то, что всегда очень быстро устаю от любой рутины.
На вечер у меня идеальный план: новая серия Дневников Вампира и долгая-долгая ванна, поэтому я немного спешу, строча этот пост. Надеюсь, Джозеф Морган и Йен Сомерхалдер хорошее оправдание :D
Смотрите ли вы сериалы? Если да, то какие?


What can be more casual than a pair of jeans and a favorite t-shirt?
closer to clothes:
jacket - Forever 21
tee - Zara trf
jeans - Primark
loafers - Max&Co
wrap bracelet - local store
watch - vintage
friendship bracelet - ASOS

20 comment(s):

  1. Ты как всегда неотразима)
    А сериалы да, сейчас вон начала смотреть "2,5 человека",забавный подойдет,когда совсем нечем заняться) А для девушек на все времена, думаю "Секс в большом городе"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ооо, 2,5 человека почти все лето в прошлом году его смотрела, забавный)) Секс в большом городе, действительно, пожалуй идеальный сериал :)

      Delete
  2. love the shoes :)

    and i looove sex and the city!!

    x
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!
      yep, sex and the city is of the most great series ever!

      Delete
  3. I need those loafers!!1
    I invite you to follow my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    hope that you like it!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. my eyes are all over you, in love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog!
    Check out mine sometime if you want <3 Maybe you would like to follow each other :) Let me know!
    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your loafers, my stupid feet are too broad to pull of shoes like this but I love them! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my feet are broad too, so i understand you well. however these were only one loafers which managed to fit me nicely :)

      Delete
  7. You look beautiful :)
    wanna follow each other?

    FLYINGSNAP.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing blog <3
    Do you want to follow each other?
    Let me know;)
    Mr-joeblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the t-shirt!
    My favorite series right now is Game of Thrones :)

    Best,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the game of thrones is sooo interesting, love it too :)

      Delete
  10. Great great blog! I think we have some of the same interests. I would really enjoy reading your blog more often. Come by and let's follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will check your blog out asap! xx

      Delete
  11. Love this look! The combination of that jacket, a flowery skull and those loafers is just great :D
    So sweet and badass at the same time!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your t-shirt! :)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very interesting blog, I like your outfit. Stylish!

    Asya, please check out my blog and follow if you like... I'll follow you too! :)

    -Alexander and Elena
    www.lifeallen.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every comment, so feel free to drop a word!

 

Instagram feed

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author