too cold to hold


Hello my dears! 
I'm finally home (and already packing to leave again :( ) to take a short 2 day break from studying. I was actually so so busy that could hardly manage to have time to sleep. I missed blogging so much as it all really became a part of my life. 
Anyways, i have one of my recent outfits to show you! 

I decided to match one of my favorite jumpers (actually vintage, was given to me by mom as a gift) with a simple bodycon skirt and some over the knee socks to keep me warm. It's not really cold yet and we didn't even have snow here in Russia (you probably can't imagine my country without snowing all the time :D)  so I sticked to my casual black coat from Mango. 

Привет мои дорогие читатели! 
Я наконец-то дома ( но уже собираюсь уезжать обратно на учебу), провела 2 коротких дня отдыхая от своего изнурительного режима. Каждый раз оставляя блог надолго, понимаю, насколько скучаю по этому делу, которое стало частью моей жизни.

Тем не менее, у меня есть один аутфит, который и хочу сегодня вам показать :) 
Джемпер винтажный, очень-очень давний, подаренный мне мамой. Как же я люблю такие вещи! Я решила добавить к нему простую черную юбку и пару толстых чулков чтобы не замерзнуть :) 

Надеюсь у вас все хорошо и есть снег!  Я страдаю, потому что не люблю холодную погоду без снега, я очень зимний человек и мне нравится, когда выглядываешь на улицу и видишь сугробы. 
Какое ваше любимое время года?

closer to clothes:
jumper - vintage
necklace - good friday store
skirt - ASOS
socks - Calzedonia
coat - Mango
bag - bought somewhere in Italy 

Hope to see you soon!
Love, Asya


25 comment(s):

  1. Adorable!!! Would you like to follow each other? let me know or you can follow me and I will follow you back! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. привет) я люблю лето...

    мне очень понравился твой беретик, откуда он ты не написала)

    буду рада дружить блогами! что думаешь на сейчас счет?
    дай мне знать: 4-trendy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. лето, конечно же, тоже прекрасное время года :)
      беретик benetton, в блог заглянула!)

      Delete
    2. cсасибо, поищу себе такой)
      я твой ПЧ 220)

      Delete
  3. That sweater is so beautiful...and the socks detail... everything in this outfit is great :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    p.s. Don't forget to check my Maison Martin Margiela with H&M GIVEAWAY ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this combination, especially your dress and necklace!
    check out my new outfit post, i'd love to hear your opinion!
    dolly
    Unicorns, Heels and American Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just awesome, stylish in any temperature :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jumper is beautiful and I love the whole look! Great blog dear and I'd love for you to visit my blog and we can follow each other if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  7. зиму не люблю... а образ классный, мне нравится ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. да, зима на любителя) спасибо!

      Delete
  8. You are very beautiful, love your blog!

    Mine is www.UmoStyle.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh.... i love the tshirt you wore on your prof pict! I love led Zeppelin too... they are awesome. Great outfit you put together here... swaggggg!!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Я тоже люблю винтажные вещи и вещи с историей:-) Чудесный образ - очень креативно!

    xxx

    Таня

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, love the necklace.

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit - the knee high socks definitely add something to the look!!
    JS xx

    www.januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  15. Preevyet!
    Firstly, I am curious, how do you pronounce your name? :) I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could check out my blog if you have time? Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it pronounced a-see-ya? :D x

      Delete
    2. yes you're absolutely right!

      Delete

I really appreciate every comment, so feel free to drop a word!

 

Instagram feed

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author