fine

Well, hello.
I'm obsessed with some ideas now, and day after day i haven't got enough time to implement them.
School takes the biggest part of my time and it gives me the creeps. Also, the situation inside our school is the difficult one. All i want now is to leave all my business and go to the place where nobody  knows me. Have you ever felt like this?






anyway i can show you last of my purchases:

 my new microsoft wireless mouse. it's cute and handy and suits to my computer well :D












repairing sally hansen oil for nails and cuticle












also sally hansen nail art pen, gold colour. it's easy to use, and it helps to draw smooth lines. but the colour is unstable and top coat is really needed.



0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

I really appreciate every comment, so feel free to drop a word!

 

Instagram feed

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author